Anonymous

How come people like to argue with me and say that I can't go anywhere when I can and will do it to prove a point?

So everyone on here and in my life likes to be a smart arssse and tell me that I can't travel anywhere because of the nature of my charges. I got news for you. I've done my research and multiple websites and forums have stated that vietnam does not do background checks and does allow felons to travel to vietnam. The only way a felon can't travel to vietnam is if he has felony or federal warrants out for him. I already got arrested so it doesn't apply to me. I've spoken to my attorney and asked him if these charges will affect me with air travel or getting an tourists visa. He told me, that even if I get convicted of this, I still can travel by air and can still go to vietnam and be able to enter the country. He says that I am not and will not be on an no fly list or be blacklisted by any country's vietnam. He says the vietnamese government and the vietnamese embassy in DC will not blacklist me and says that I can travel there all I want. My attorney is right cause he is an attorney and everyone here is a jerk and is a know it all when they aren't attorneys. Everyone on here is wrong. Why do people think that they are right when they are wrong ?? Where are people getting their sources from that says otherwise ?? I see all of my findings are right and that my attorney is correct.

What the hell is wrong with you ?? Spamming this whole site with stupid questions like this. JUST ACCEPT IT, YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD REGARDLESS HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO PROVE THAT YOUR RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG. Besides didn't your favorite tv criminal spy Micheal Westen say " When your burned, your not going anywhere". Consider yourself burned from all airline services.

• Ann

So, Jacob----Even if it were remotely true that a person of your diminished intelligence and character were to be allowed to buy a ticket to travel, there are some things you should consider about trying to travel to Vietnam at this time.  First, the MInistry of Culture/Sports/Tourism is warning people that travel is limited and forbidden in some areas.  Ho Chi Minh City has some confirmed cases of coronavirus, and Cho Ray Hospital is treating people who are infected.  Schools in 50 different provinces are closed.  Ships from Germany and Norway have been turned away from Vietnamese ports.  All New Year festivals were canceled throughout the country, and people are being warned to stay indoors and isolate themselves rather than being in large groups.  Several airlines are cancelling all flights to the Far East.  However, if you insist on going to get a "dirt-poor" bride you can convince to marry you, you can go and be quarantined over there for who knows how long if you can manage to find a way to go.  That way, people on YA will celebrate your prolonged and maybe permanent absence from this site.  Maybe your parents are so tired of you (because God knows, we all are!), they will buy you a ticket and send you on your merry way.  Then it will be good riddance and everyone will be celebrating. 

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

I watch the news from different countries, and not pretending to be anyone but who I am.  A round trip ticket to Vietnam is $4K (check it out).  How do you propose to get the money--from your bank robbing according to Michael Weston's example?  Hahahaha!!!!  Just go--away. 

Your lawyer has told you a bunch of things that have turned out not to be true. Do you even have a lawyer? 

They may not do research into your background, but they will certainly ascertain whether you are a risk via a check on your criminal record. If you have done half of what you say you have no country will let you in.

You've been claiming you are going to vietnam for several years now.  Yet somehow you never do.  

All the people you think are wrong on here are those of us who see through your little troll fantasies.

You need to stop worrying about your alleged criminal activity stoping you from traveling and focus on the real reason you don't travel....you don't have the money to pay for an international ticket, because you are unemployed, it really doesn't matter what the laws say.

Your persecution complex is not our crisis.

To travel anywhere you first have to get yourself out of your parents house, jacob.

This is not some test questions to see that you get all the answers and get everything more or less right for everybody that asks. Heaven forbid someone on purpose actually lies for fun. You ask a question you get an answer that's the whole purpose is to get answers not necessarily the right answers or the ones you want.

To find out for sure, get your tickets and hotel reservations, fly to Vietnam, and see what happens.

Have a nice trip,,,cya

• ajtheactress

Don't worry, sad little jacob isn't going anywhere.  Unfortunately for YA.