Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is sucidie justified if the person is in 10,000 debt?

• Hope!

I know people with student loans bigger than that! No, suicide is never justified.. We are CREATED, for a purpose and as part of God's plan.. to kill yourself is to say 'I don't want God's plan (rebellion against God), and I will not recognize God as my King, Lord, Savior (arrogance).. 

Debt is a burden, yes, but if you put your trust in God, He will see you through.. Psalm 23 The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.. make God your Shepherd - ask Him to take control of your life, choose to follow Him and His way of doing things.. 

If you sincerely seek Him, you will never be turned away - 

Rev. 3:20 - Listen to what Jesus says to YOU -   Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If ANYONE hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in

Look, I was not born a Christian - I was not raised in a Christian home. I was not 'brainwashed' , in fact I was 32 years old before I became a Christian. And why did I become one? My childhood had been a nightmare. I carried a ton of emotional pain with me each and every day that I couldn't get rid of. In my teen years, I acted out all that pain, making my life worse.. and there I was at 32 years old, filled with despair, unable to fix myself, or heal the pain. Believe me I tried. I went for counselling, I tried many ways to distract myself, even causing drama in my life so that I didn't have to think about the pain.. nothing worked.. NOTHING.. then one night I couldn't take it anymore. I had been through 4 solid months of depression - where I literally would sit on the floor and cry all day. Then one night, I could feel something in my mind about to snap - I was terrified. I knew that something terrible was about to happen.. so I went to my room, I prayed that God come into my life and take control, that He rescue me . I have no reason to lie to you - in that exact moment, all the pain of DECADES left me, and was replaced by profound peace and joy that I can't explain.. no one was more surprised than me! :-) I sat there dumbfounded.. how could this be? What this meant was that 1) there is a God 2) He's HERE 3) He's listening 4) He's able to help and 5) He CARES for me - ME!!! My life changed from that moment on.. 

Now, I am not saying that it will happen exactly in that same way to you - but one thing I do know for certain - if you hope in God you will not be disappointed. If you turn to God for help, He will help, because He loves you, and wants to be in your life.. In fact, I truly believe that God let's us get into trouble, just so that we will finally realize we need Him.. I look back on my past and truly, I am grateful because I had no where else to turn, and that brought me into a relationship with God - that has come to be the most important thing in the world..

Don't give up - Give your life to God - As your Creator, it's His anyway :-)  

No - there is always a way out.

Most people can be talked out of suicide.

~

Who is Sucidie?

10,000 what? 10,000 hamsters in debt?

10,000 rupees? 10,000 yen? 10,000 dirham?

Not yet, still a bit on the low side..

• Paul

The Commandment is "Thou Shalt Not Kill". Period! It doesn't say "unless you are in debt".

• Work a lot of overtime at the warehouse. Jeff'll understand and help you out.

Is that how much a life is worth?

That's nothing compared to most debt today

• No........................

Nope.  Declare bankruptcy instead.