What can I do about my printer not printing?

Update:

Hello. I'm having trouble with my printer. It's an HP PSC 1310. It's not printing when I want it to. When I go to check the ink, it prints sometimes. It might be the ink, yes blah blah blah but I want to know what I can do to fix it so it prints all the time. Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Generally, when problems like that occur it is often related to the print head being clogged with dried ink. You might consider buying a printhead cleaning kit or replacing it with a new one if it is te type that is removable. Not all of the are.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

not at all in my opinion

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

First off HP sucks. I had a HP printer years ago and it was saying one time as i started to print and it was saying "paper Jam" so i checked it and found nothing. SO i my case HP sucks Get Kodak printer. Someone in Walmart years ago told me that they had a Kodak printer and still works. SO from that day I stick with KODAK.

• Lv 7
    4 months ago

cry?

or buy a new one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

delete and reinstall the printer in your operating system

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If it's an inkjet but the heads aren't clogged and you can't tell what's happening then you only have two choices - bring it to the service center or buy a new printer.

If it's a laser printer, which is much more expensive and without any printer heads to clog, you can try a new ink toner cartridge which is also equally expensive. If that does not work, no choice, buy a new printer. Having it fixed may cost you a new one.

• 4 months ago

Go to printer site to troubleshoot

• Ibredd
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Read the manual ........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.