What can I do about my printer not printing?

Hello. I'm having trouble with my printer. It's an HP PSC 1310. It's not printing when I want it to. When I go to check the ink, it prints sometimes. It might be the ink, yes blah blah blah but I want to know what I can do to fix it so it prints all the time. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Generally, when problems like that occur it is often related to the print head being clogged with dried ink. You might consider buying a printhead cleaning kit or replacing it with a new one if it is te type that is removable. Not all of the are.

not at all in my opinion

First off HP sucks. I had a HP printer years ago and it was saying one time as i started to print and it was saying "paper Jam" so i checked it and found nothing. SO i my case HP sucks Get Kodak printer. Someone in Walmart years ago told me that they had a Kodak printer and still works. SO from that day I stick with KODAK.

• Lv 7

cry?

..............

or buy a new one.

delete and reinstall the printer in your operating system

• keerok

If it's an inkjet but the heads aren't clogged and you can't tell what's happening then you only have two choices - bring it to the service center or buy a new printer.

If it's a laser printer, which is much more expensive and without any printer heads to clog, you can try a new ink toner cartridge which is also equally expensive. If that does not work, no choice, buy a new printer. Having it fixed may cost you a new one.

Go to printer site to troubleshoot

• Ibredd

Read the manual ........