Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

Is he just interested in my company?

I have been running into a guy frequently on my college campus, and we have previously met at a friend s parties. Since? then, we have been waving/saying hi, and smiling whenever we see each other. We would chated briefly every now and then.

Now, few days ago, he asked me to eat lunch with me when I was eating lunch on my own in the cafeteria. We don t know each other well, so we tried to get to know each other but there were few awkward pauses. He also offered me some of his food ! This also happened again, he asked me if want to join him for lunch, and the conversation was smoother and we laughed more and he talked about things he likes to do, and even stories from childhood.

He is in the class above me, and he had no reason to sit with me because there were other spots, and we barely know each other. Is he just trying to be Friendly, does he just want my company

Trolls know if someone is interested in them.