Should I just become homelees since my family charges way too much for rent and I no longer get ssi ?

The government and its employees especially Judith on yahoo answers don't seem to care at all about my very unlucky situation, they have no compassion for the fact that other people have it so much easier than me.

• Ann

Abraham, both McDonald's and Walmart hire disabled people.  If you're able to something such as stocking shelves with goods, or sweeping floors, you can be making enough to pay your rent. Go apply at both places and see what they can do for you.  Their main requirements would be that you appear clean and neat, use good manners, and are reliable as an employee.  When you get hired,  take your paycheck and show it to your parents, and tell them how much you will be able to pay them.  You will want to hold back enough to pay for any medications you take, and for things such as toiletries and clothes.  If you have a plan, they should be agreeable to it.  If not, then look up places such as the Salvation Army or a gospel mission, and talk to them about long-term residency.  Tell them you would be willing to pay (the same amount you would pay your parents).  Good luck to you.

I know it is hard but ranting on yahoo answers really won't help. 

" they have no compassion for the fact that other people have it so much easier than me."

These other people you speak of; Do they spend their time whining on the internet about how bad they have it? Has doing so improved your situation so far? Doesn't seem like it. 

• Well It's no fun to be frugal or poor, but you need to learn to live within your means.  No one owes you a living in a Republican led presidency.  There are lots of people in your position in this country. 

• Access to a environmentally safe environment is basic human right. Access to affordable housing is a basic human right. Our current Republican president thinks nothing of eliminating programs that provided a safety net to our citizens. 

• PAMELA

So get a job, support yourself and be much happier.

• Abraham1 month agoReport

It's hard for me to get a job that pays well, because I'm learning disabled

Vote Democrat and for Bernie or Warren.

• Rick B

Hmmm. How about getting a job and a place of your own. Or find some roommates.

• If you are making so much you cannot get SSI, you are making more than me.  Two people are living on less than 1600 a month and we are doing fine. Stop complaining.