Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Boston and New Orleans are two of the whitest/most European cities in North America. How about THAT?

New England is like going to the British Isles (it's all white on that side of the Atlantic), and Louisianna is all Cajun/French (France is 100 percent white too).

People say Quebec is the most European place, haha what a joke! Montreal is basically Jew York City on crystal meth (yeah take Manhattan, Harlem, Flushing, Brooklyn and Long Island put them all into Canada and what do you get? Montreal!). And Quebec City now resembles Philly or something; just go to Sainte Foy or Vanier in the former, and see dangerous Haitian ghettos! BUT....these people speak French, don't they? I guess that's what the stupid Queerbeckers WANT! 

Anyway, long live the New Englanders and the Southern Cajuns! 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇪🇨🇵

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Wow, you have never left your parents basement, have you?  From your statements you have never been to New Orleans, or Louisiana.  Probably have not been to Boston or Montreal.  

Maybe its time to wake up, get a job, and finally take a real vacation, so that you can learn about the similarities and differences between people in North America.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I didn’t notice that when I lived in New Orleans.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.