Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How can I make maximum semen before I donate my sperm?

Should I wait a week then ejaculate. I want my offspring to last for hundreds of years. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

two days are enough, so a week is more than ok

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

i would donate directly

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

These days, I'd not sell / donate sperm to strangers.  There are "acceptable" environments that I'd not want my children to live in.  I'm absolutely certain that the best environment for children is an intact family with a mother and father.  I can't control other people's lives, but I don't have to participate.  And, I know that donation is supposed to be anonymous, but sometimes it's not.  

• 1 month ago

A three day wait is enough, anything beyond that will just be reabsorbed by your body anyway.

Get yourself properly hydrated, have an ejaculation, continue to stay hydrated then wait three days and go do your thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

LMAO @ your offspring... whom you'll never meet, and won't even know if pregnancy carried to full term. You also assume that they'll use ALL your semen to create 1000s of babies - keep dreaming, mate. Maybe stick to p0rn, huh? Your fantasies are better suited to it.

• 1 month ago

Waiting a week would be about right.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well don't vote for Trump then because he's killing the planet. Your offspring will die off within 3 generations because they will have no clean air, water, food or healthcare. But there will be forced birth and extreme poverty. Except for the 1% that will have vacated the destructed planet.

• answer me1 month agoReport

um I'm voting for trump because I support whatever hes doing 100%

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.