Amir asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Why am I gaining weight so fast ? ?

I’m 17 years old and I started bodybuilding a few months ago. I gained a decent amount of muscle, and I’ve just been obsessed with eating more then I burn. The thing is I have a hard time eating enough I usually eat about 2,000 calories in regular food, then 1250 from this whey protein called Serious Mass. I think this is what’s making me gain weight, but some reason it doesn’t really look like I gained 10+ pounds, yes that’s how much I gained. And recently I weighed myself and I weighed 161, and about a week later I’m 165.9 keep in mind I take this before I workout so I can burn off all of the calories so I won’t eat to much to the point where I gain fat. Maybe all of this weight gain isn’t coming from the supplement I use, but it could be other factors , puberty maybe ? But 3 months ago before I started I only weighed 145.. I just need some help. 

If you don't want to gain fat, then go on the Ketogenic way of eating, or eat all carnivore. There is a lot of information about it on YouTube from men who practice Ketogenic and who are very fit.

Consider getting a scale that measures your muscle mass and body fat percentage as well as your weight.    They cost about $50.    Then you'll know if you're gaining muscle, fat, water, etc.