when was a rohm rg63 pistol made with serial number 30750 made and what is the value?

They were made some time in the 70's and early 80's. Value is $50 and under. They're crap guns.

Source(s): Your best money will come from a gun "buyback" program, where the city/state uses your own money (taxes) to buy "back" guns they never owned to begin with. You might get $100 for it, which seems to be the average buyback rate.
  • BBean

Röhm Gesellschaft is interpreted by me as father tells son... "Room*, go sell this sh!t." Röhm Jr obeyed his papa.

Please tell why anyone would need that information.

I want to make a deal...not bash your question. If you will just give a reasonable answer as to why that info is useful I will do my best to find out for you even though my means are no better than yours.You probably have a newer computer than mine.

Since I did collect Saturday night specials and have purchased a few I can say the RG63 will sell at gun shows for $75 + or - a few $. More people are, to my amaze, beginning to collect SN specials... AND paying bigger bucks than worth for nice ones that haven`t broken or blown up.

• BBean
      1 month agoReport

To break a sword in a swordfight or have the cylinder fall out in a gunfight produces priceless expressions....like sky diving and learning you buckled a backpack instead of a parachute.

Not sure about when it was made but it is worth about $50.00.

If daniel g is not drunk he might give a answer.