Anonymous

How come people bash me for going into vigilante mode and disrespecting authorities when they do nothing but harass me cause I'm autistic?

So people on here and people offline in my life including andrew thinks that I'm a jerk cause I disrespect the police officers in my area. I call them names and threaten to kill them. I file reports about them being corrupt and now I'm filing police brutality reports against them. Because of them falsely accusing me of making a bomb threat, I plan on making actual bomb threats to give them the run around and make them run around region 5 like crazy. I'm just so mad that they are falsifying accusations against me and framing me for it. They have no evidence other than the Caller ID and they are basing prosecution off of that. I'm mad so I'm wanting to get revenge against them and by making threats. I'm just so mad that I can't control myself. I've gone into vigilante mode and I'm serving justice my way and getting even with them and anyone who has done me wrong. I will also get revenge on whoever framed me for this crime which I did not commit. How come people bash me for going vigilante mode and disrespecting the cops ?? How come people don't realize that the cops are harassing me ?? What is so bad about becoming an vigilante when it's just like batman???

• Lita

No one is harassing you because you're supposedly autistic. Everything that has happened to you is a result of your own poor decisions.

3 days?  maybe this is true and he is in jail....

• Ann
      1 month agoReport

We can only hope.

Why are you whining about 'being framed' or 'falsely accused' of making bomb threats when two weeks ago you were bragging about "I try to make their work harder by phoning in a bunch of bomb threats and shooting threats"? Surely a person of your 'maturity' and 'intelligence' should be pleased that you actually got someone to pay attention to you for once?

Even if you weren't lying about 'being framed', then the list of the stupidest, 'most likely to make things worse' options would include:

'making bomb threats' as you would be giving the police more supporting evidence that you were the person who made the call that got you into trouble.

No one is harassing you because of you 'being autistic', but because of your obnoxious behaviour, petty crimes, near-constant lying and trolling.

Being autistic is not a get out jail free card and being an inept troll is not a disability, Jacob.

If one person thinks you are a jerk you can safely ignore them.

If two people think you are a jerk you can probably write that off as well they just don't get me.

If the mass majority of people think you are a jerk then you are.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

Your sad little "I'm such a bad azz I make death threats and fake 911 calls and the police can't do anything to me" fantasies are old and tired.  IF [enormous if] you actually have done even 10% of the things you troll daily on YA you'd already be in jail or the next time you make some asinine treat you'll be suicided by cop.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

They don't have to base their case off your "being framed"  you've bragged about this behavior for years on public forums.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

They don't harass you because you are autistic, they keep an eye on you because 'hypothetically" you repeatedly have made violent threats online and in person.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

As for disrespecting you?  Nobody respects trolls and whiney 2 year old acting virgins who still live with mommy and daddy.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

Being autistic is not a get out jail free card and being an inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

i would be careful about all that so you dont end up in trouble

• ajtheactress

Don't worry pearl, dear Little jakie is just a sad little troll who never leaves his parent's house.