What celebrity do I look alike? ?

I've got told that I looked like Camila Mendes, Jeanine Mason, Maggie Lindemann, Selena Gomez, Katherine Langford, Holly Earl, Kaya Scodelario, Lily Collins, Dua Lipa, Anne Hathaway, Krysten Ritter, Nikki Bella, Paige, Gal Gadot, Mila Kunis & Christina Ricci. But I think I don't look like any of them.... What do you think? I'm sorry if I bother you... PS: I post a lot because I don't know how to work with this app. SORRY. IF I REMIND U OF SOMEONE TELL PLZ :) 🌺💕

Favorite Answer

You seem like a naturally pretty girl... Your hair is not done, your makeup is simple, etc... You look pretty with little to no effort, basically. You have some of their traits...but I would not say you look like them...I would say you look like you are from the same tribe.     On a personal level, I used to compare myself to celebrities and get excited when people said I look like someone famous. But I slowly became more happy to be me... And it may seem like some corny stuff... but you must live life as being happy you are the only you and you are beautiful! Regardless of society, the boys, btches, etc. Because letting that stuff dictate your life will make you hate yourself when you are old and have wasted time on what will seem then as being a petty thing.  It is hard to get through to you how serious I am because I know my own perception of life at that time. I am still young btw, I was forced out of that way of thinking by an unfortunate life-altering event. Just know that overall, celebrities are not that interesting... start traveling the world and you'll come across many different people and learn who and what really needs respect and adoration.   

Wow, that's a hard question...really hard question

• Mystic

None you troll. Stop attention-seeking.

• Mystic
      1 month agoReport

These idiots do this REPEATEDLY. Half the time, they steal random pics and don't even use their own. It's pathetic. Even if it is their own pic, it's still a Y!A guidelines violation. You aren't allowed to post pics and ask people to rate you, guess your age, guess who you look like, etc.

I don't see a resemblance to any of the 'celebs' you listed. You're attractive in your own right, so it shouldn't bother you who you resemble, anyway,

A bit like Christina Ricci

i see a bit of nina ricci in casper in you

None that come to mind, but just because one is a celebrity doesn't mean they're like... debonair or awesome. 

I really, really don't get the hype around Brad Pitt and others.

Some of them look very, very ordinary.

• Agreed!  Everytime I caught wind that Brad or George were ranked the most attractive male bla bla bla... I just cringed... same guys every year? Who is voting? etc... They are not ugly but they are definitely not all that either. 

You’re SOO beautiful!! You are your own celebrity 😜❤️

I'm still going with Christina Ricci.

hahaha,,, whoever been telling you that is LYING... YOU do not look like any celebrity..

you look like yourself