Bian asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How do you start believing in yourself after a long streak of failures?

What you have many learning opportunities 

Go work out why,

Dismiss any putdowns.

Thanks 

Very Best Wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Study

I learn from my mistakes in life and look on failure as a setbacks. I move on with my life. Do you presume to think that successful people never failed in their lives?

• Alfred

well, with your kind permission, it sounds to me additional questions are to be asked in real life- in your area

I keep in mind that failure is the beginning of success, but sometimes if you always fail means you need to work hard more and evaluate the same mistake, keep believing until the day which i win something.

You have not yet failed till you quit. Most time my failures have made me wiser, smarter and more determined. 

i will start believing in myself after a long failures to thinking that, today i couldn't but i will can next day.

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Cool as l helped a md... yippee Thanks.

Look at public figures that have been worthless failures.  People like Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden are universally despised across the country.  When you think about these brainless morons, you can't help but feel better.

Undertake small small jobs one at a time and complete them according to your plan and on completing congratulate yourself for your achievement

Every day is a new day to start again - At least you are trying. Failure is a necessary part of life at times, and the best way to handle it is to learn from it. The world is full of ‘successful failures’ like Walt Disney who has told countless times he lacked imagination, Author Stephen King, one of his most successful books, Carrie, was rejected by 30 publishers, one of whom told him that “negative utopias” do not sell. Oprah Winfrey who came from working-class poverty had her share of failures, One of her first jobs in TV ended abruptly after the producer declared she was “unfit for television.” Famous Author J K Rowling was rejected by 12 publishers for the Harry Potter manuscript. Another example is Colonel Sanders, It wasn’t until the age of 62 that Sanders, with a $105 social security check in hand, pitched his chicken recipe to restaurants. According to reports, some 1,009 people rejected him. Instead of giving up, he hit the road and began trying to sell his franchise-model chicken restaurant, eventually finding success with a restaurant outside of Utah. It became the first Kentucky Fried Chicken, and the restaurant tripled sales in a year, mostly from the colonel’s chicken. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

I think it's important to understand that you are not a failure, you failed in the past but don't label yourself as a failure. These are two different things. Be factual about the things and methods that did not work and don't condemn yourself.

With practice you make more mistakes but you get better at it. You as a person is not devalued because of your mistakes. You remain to be worthy of love and belonging.