cj asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Is Beyonce overrated?

I don’t think so I mean who is as hard working and talented as her?

• SW-6
    Favorite Answer

Not so much over rated as over exposure.  She has talent but nothing to match how great everyone is reporting her to be all the time.  What is she wearing, eating, reading?  How many people were at her concert? Doesn't she look great in this?  etc.  She is a prisoner to that fame, because if she says "leave me alone", she is an egotistical BXXch.  If she takes it and smiles, she is an attention hog and over rated.  Probably the downside of being famous. 

• Breanna1 month agoReport

I've worked in the music business a long time (in production). I heard a woman about 5 years ago with the most incredible voice (and trust me- when seasoned production people applaud - and even cry because it was so beautiful - you know their good).  Unfortunately, she's not  marketable (ugly).

• patty

I only like a few of her songs

I'll admit that she's a good performer, but i also believe that people hype her up way too often.

Very. If she wasn't as pretty most people would tell the truth. She does have a very nice voice and can actually sing unlike her current peers. 

Im not a big fan. Her music isnt my style, she puts too much importance on shaking her ***/ thighs. Her husband is bleh! But there are worse people out there.

It’s not. “Die With You,” released exclusively on Mr. Z’s streaming service Tidal, isn’t even a good song--it’s hard to tell what grates more, the clunky piano or the clichéd lyrics--let alone Beyonce’s best. But at this point, everyone long ago boarded the barreling Beyonce bandwagon and is powerless to stop its momentum. Has any other artist inspired such all-consuming adoration? It’s not just that people love her; it’s that they’re required to love Queen Bey. Should anyone refuse to worship, it’s off with their heads.

She looks Jennifer Lopez 

Yes she is. Even her looks are overrated.

I think Beyoncé is not overrated and it's just crazy!!

Source(s): Just a fact!!
  • Yeah. Not that she doesn't have talent. But in the past she wouldn't be like a household name with that degree of it or those records.