Pete Buttigieg is gay and cool right?

Will there be a gay president ever in the United States or no?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • AgProv
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If it causes televangelists and right-wing Christians to have a collective cardiac and Rapture themselves out of this world, i'm all for it!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • W
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It's unlikely, in my opinion.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

yes he is.  Butt will be elected president in 2024 when it is the Democrat's turn to win the presidency.  

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The US has already had a gay President. It surely will have one again at some point. It might even be an older Mayor Pete. But Pete's more Sunday school than cool school. Proving that not all gay men are fabulous nor do they universally have great fashion sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pete Buttigieg is gay. Nothing else.

• 2 months ago

hahaha hes is a mentally ill freak like all the fagggggits. lesbos, and Lmbgqwxyz are... 

NO....

and do you think other countries will listen to a gay or a slobbering old guy like sanders or cry baby sounding warren when it comes to world affairs,,, HAHAHA some countries which we are in conflict with actually KILL GAYS..

• ...Show all comments
    • 2Westies
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Pete Buttigieg is a Rhodes scholar, Harvard graduate and war vet.  People who talk like you are the ignorant freaks.  

• 2 months ago

I ain't votin' for no queer. If he were to run for president I would campaign against him.

• 2 months ago

I don't see it for this election, but maybe later. The Mid-West America (where I grew up) is very WASP (white Anglo straight protestant).

So being gay would be a hard hurdle to leap over. He wouldn't carry the Mid-West in this upcoming election. And he'd need to carry the Mid-West to beat Trump, But try this on for size:

The Democratic ticket is Klobuchar/Buttigeig. She and he do 8 years together as POTUS/VPOTUS. Then Pete runs for POTUS after doing VPOTUS for those eight years.

By then even the Mid-West becomes used to seeing a gay person in the White House. And he gets elected as POTUS.

• 2 months ago

James Buchanan was likely gay.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He is a puppet of the establishment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.