Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 months ago

My Facebook is being hacked? ?

Someone tried to login to my Facebook account, I got an email with a one time password, what would happen if I logged in with the password to change it or see what’s going on? Is it a trap?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Don't answer that email. Go directly to facebook and request a new strong password.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Just log in your fb and don't mind the email. Change the password

• Jessi4 months agoReport

I Want to use this medium in appreciating cryptocyberhacker after being ripped off my money, They helped hack me WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik ,crytocyberhackers is trust worthy and affordable contact him on cryptocyberhacker@gmail.com, whatsapp: +15188160274

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Disregard that email. Open Facebook directly from your browser, log in, then change the password to something longer with numbers in between like "My1unicorn2is3pink".

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Its a Scam Facebook does not Give you a Temporary Password to use they give you a Password Reset Link and you Pick your own New Password just Delete the Email Message

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I would NOT use that one-time password, or click on any links in that email.  After all, I know my real password.  However, this would be a good time to change the password on the EMAIL, as well as Facebook.

• 4 months ago

Change the password, at least 16 combination.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.