Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are there any Republicans willing to stand up and say that Trumps actions are wrong?

@Ro..  do something decent, something Trump wouldn't do, unblock me when answering question of someone you have blocked. 

I think that you think that Trump has never done anything wrong, and neither have you.   You are wrong on both accounts.

JUST WHAT HAS HE DONE WRONG?

I will when I think he has done something that is hurting this country. I didn't vote for him to be my minister I voted for him because he stands for everything I believe will bring america back from immanent extinction

• Ted K
      1 month agoReport

So, you think that repeatedly violating the U.S. Constituion's specifications for 3 CO-EQUAL branches of government is saving America from imminent extinction?  The Constitution is what DEFINES this country, not any single president.  Trump despises the Constitution--he thinks he should be King.

There may be Republicans who would be willing to admit that Trump has fvcked up but none that are actually working in Washington DC. They’re more concerned with their careers and salaries and lobbyists filling their pockets with cash than being honest. Nobody wants to end up like Mitt Romney. 

• Tishebee
      1 month agoReport

DORA, you are just another Trump whore.  CENK:  The downfall of America began when you put a corrupt criminal in office.  By the way you name and the photo you used makes you look like you are from Russia.  So you shouldn't have any say in what goes on in America.  Yes, I said it.

• Nobody's perfect, But I made more money this year than ever before. GO TRUMP MAGA!! 2020

• Ann

Sure! When I see him doing something wrong, I'll let you know.

I think Trump does lots of things wrong. That being said, there is no way in hell Im voting for some crazy democrat/socialist who wants open borders and free everything for everyone.  

Clearly, there are, but as soon as they do so, they are driven from the party, leaving only cult loyalists.  It's sad, how far down Trumplicans have dragged our formerly great nation.  And now, they have de facto installed an authoritarian who thinks he's a king, president-for-life and chief law enforcement officer.  Sensible rats are abandoning the sinking Trumplican ship of state.

There are zero.  

To which actions are you referring?  He's done a lot of things during his lifetime and I'm sure a few were wrong.

• hamel5

……......……..crickets