i want to be an entrepreneur but no idea what to do?

im sick of having bosses and colleges i want to work on my own and have my own business but i literally have no idea what in can anyone give me some ideas and how to start them  

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Make a list of the things you would rather do than your job.

Then make another list of the things you think you can do 8 to 10 hours a day 5 to 7 days a week for the next 10 years.

That is the list of ideas you should  start with.

There is a good site called Excellence-Success you should read too.

Do not fall for MLM schemes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

what do you enjoy doing?

Do you have atleast $40,000 saved up?

• 1 month ago

Have any skills or knowledge?  That would be the first place to start...

• 1 month ago

Until you know what you're willing to put 10 hours a day in on, nobody can offer you much help. Being an artist with a niche market is different than landscaping work, which is different than car repair, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Don G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dream on. Wouldn't we all like that.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably the single most important thing in a successful business is exactly the one that you say you lack - people skills. Without those there is little hope.

• 1 month ago

Get a job in a small business (part-time and/or temporary or intermittent is okay).  Excel in what you do there, use that business to learn, to learn what running a small business involves; meanwhile, determine what your passion is, and turn it into a marketable skill (school).  Later, take a fundamental course in management.

Learn the technique of saving your money, starting now, for future expenses.

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope, it needs to be your baby or else you are just following someone's lead and following is what you're already tired of.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I recommend the Revolution of the Proletariat. You can start by agitating and union organizing at your current job. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.