I hate this world and what awful men have done to it. Will things ever get better?

Because so many evil men have harmed children, men everywhere are seen as pedophiles. When men are involved with children, people have to "keep an eye" on them. Men aren't trusted to babysit or work at daycare centers. When a man wants to adopt a child as a single parent, it makes people suspicious of him.

And look, I understand why people feel this way. I know we have so many monsters live on this planet. But THAT'S what makes me angry. Because of what these monsters have done, it makes people suspicious of all men.

I'm a man who longs to be a parent. At one point, I wanted to babysit/work at a daycare center to get parenting experience, but I had to give up on that dream because of what this awful world has done. It makes me so sick.

Will things EVER get better on this planet? How can I even live on this world when I have to deal with this crap?

• 3 days ago

Yes the world will get better. The Bible says in Psalms 37:10, 11 “just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And the will not be there. But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”

not all men are like that