Should I leave my job after only 1 month?

I'm a fairly new female attorney and just started a job at a well known law firm. I've been there for 3 weeks, and have not been liking it; my boss has an insufferable personality. He has not been assigning me too much work, but he seems to have some sort of ADHD or autism, because he is always running around, as a paralegal described him "like a tornado". He bombards me the moment I walk into the door, and is a stickler about hours. Also, this firm has many locations, but for some reason he refuses to move from his location inside a tiny basement. He hovers over me and the other female assistants while he "tornadoes" around, and I'm starting to realize he does this as an intimidation factor, and seemingly creepy manner. Couple this in the basement, and it is giving me anxiety.

What is good about the firm, is that it will look great on my resume, and open doors for me in the future. Plus, my boss claims that I will eventually be able to change locations, though I do not know how true that is, as his former associate was with him for 2 years and couldn't change.I had an interview with Liberty Mutual, and it looks like I will get the offer. The job has better hours, pay, corporate environment, and court appearances (which I love). The thing is: if I take the offer I will be jumping from a well known law firm in a very short period, and this could hurt my reputation. Plus, law firms are generally better regarded in the legal field.

What should I do?

If your job makes you happy why leave? but if you feel like you are stuck in one place and feels unhappy I must say let it go. If you feel unappreciated and not liking your boss why suffer. I was once like you I understand how it feels. 

Up to you but have you tried focusing on your work and the money you make than constantly wondering how to stop this boss making your life hard.

Make up your mind what's more important.

I'm not saying you should or should not. But nobody has to know you only worked there a month. Just leave it off your resume.

You've only been there 3 weeks. Just take the job you prefer and leave this job off your resume if you do switch.

thats up to you but you could try turning him in and let him leave

Why would you stay?

• K.C.2 months agoReport

Did you read my question?