Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Aren’t Billie Eilish and Taylor Swift MUCH BETTER than shitty bands like Blink 182, Good Charlotte, All Time Low, and Simple Plan?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Seff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This time I agree with you 100%

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blink 182 is SO MUCH better than both Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish, change my mind

• 1 month ago

Billie Eilish's music sucks, Taylor Swift's music sucks, Blink 182's music sucks, I don't know who Good Charlotte are, but I'm sure their music sucks, I don't know who All Time Low are, but I'm sure their music sucks, and I don't know who Simple Plan are but I'm sure their music sucks. I guess all of them have a lot in common.

• 1 month ago

In my honest opinion, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Gojira, Korn, Devildriver, Fear Factory, Crazy Town, Sepultura, Whitechapel, Emmure, and As Blood Runs Black are better than ALL of those bands! 🤘🏻 METAL!!!!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wouldn't it be much better for the whole world if all of the above abandoned music & sought a job they were actually competent at?  Taylor is at least an attractive woman.  The rest would fill a garbage truck to over-stuffed.   

• 1 month ago

Opinions vary..

• 1 month ago

No they're not....Not in my opinion anyways

• WUWR
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's all personal taste, but I would rather listen to Taylor Swift or Billie Eilish than those bands, and it is very far from a difficult decision.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Billie Eilish is terrible - easily one of the worst pop stars in years to get to that level of fame without demonstrating so much as a hint of talent. She makes Gwen Stefani look gifted, and if you don't know why that ought to be a crushing insult, you don't know shite about music. (We're all well aware that you don't.) 

Taylor Swift is infinitely more talented and appealing than Billie Eilish.

I'm not familiar with any of the bands you listed, but you talk about them more than anybody else on this planet does and I'm sure they'd thank you for all the word of mouth publicity you provide if they knew what an advocate you are on their behalf. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrew
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Everybody knows who they are and has heard them before, but it's not as though I own any of their albums or really ever gave them any special attention. 

• 1 month ago

Not really.  I'm not overly fond of Billie Eilish.  Taylor Swift can be ok from time to time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.