Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

Question about poop. Serious answers only.?

I’m wondering how it is physically possible for someone to ACCIDENTALLY poop on a wall. One of my friends pooped on my bathroom wall and floors and said it was an “accident” and I don’t think it’s possible for someone to accidentally poop on a wall. What are some scenarios about how this could have happened?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

no it is not possible 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Accident or not your friend SHOULD have cleaned it, hope he/she did.  It depends how the scene looks, does it look splattered or smeared?  You can tell if poop was smeared with fingers, toilet paper or toiler brush or splat due to gas.

• 2 months ago

This is a serious and truthful answer. I once worked with a gentleman who served in the Marines in the South Pacific during WWII. He said he had diarrhea so bad he could **** through the eye of a needle. So I believe your friend might have had an accident. 

• 2 months ago

hmm, they were leaning against the wall naked, and had a sudden episode of loose stool. That is my guess

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

musta been a blowout of a party,whoosh splat smoosh,el mucho stinkooooo,,they musta been a buncha billygoats

• 2 months ago

A case of uncontrollable fecal disbursement could be the cause of the mess in your bathroom. However, the bigger question I have is....if someone did that, why on earth didn't they clean it up, like it never happened? So, I have to wonder about the frame of mind of that who shat.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

unless they had food poisoning the only explanation is they is messed up and dealing with issues.

perhaps they were molested.  

• 2 months ago

Too much alcohol.

• 2 months ago

probably stomach problems that causes them to poop.

• 2 months ago

I want a serious question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.