Has your name for good or bad reasons ever appeared in local or national newspapers?

Yes we were interviewed by a Specialist Magazine, a local Paper and local Radio Station and a TV appearance on our local News.  People seem to be fascinated, if you have a slightly different lifestyle, to the 'norm'!  I've been interviewed (reluctantly) twice, for separate TV appearance's before, once as a teen 'Ice Skater (talentless!) and in a Supermarket!

Both children have been photographed for local Newspapers, when in Christmas Plays!  It's fairly normal for most kids in our area.

Yes.  Obituaries often mention names of family members.  Also my name was in the paper when I got engaged many moons ago.  

Yes, twice in national newspapers. I was an accident victim.

Source(s): Me, aka moi.
  • ?

I was in the local papers as a kid twice. Stuff to do with school. Nothing bad, of course. 

• Jack H

Yes, several times, local and National, even a couple of times in Private Eye...

yes for exposing a far right gammon kiddy fiddler

Yes, I'm a convicted cereal killer who stabbed a box of cornflakes. 

Yes.

Five times in local papers when I won local elections (dark horse candidate).

Once in the national (and international) press for being awarded by third doctorate in 8 years.