Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Should I wear my leather skirt to work?

I work in a secondary school, and I wear a  red leather skirt sometimes and whenever I wear it I get different looks from students. Is this inappropriate as it is a tight fit and should I stop wearing it?

Attachment image

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Stop wearing it.  You're not there to encourage anyone - just dress conservatively.  You can wear, this skirt, on the weekends when you're out and about.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

ONLY if you do not wear under wear and flash the guys as your just trying to look hot... GO ahead and admit you just want attention... 

• 1 month ago

A teacher in a tight red leather skirt? Nope, not appropriate daytime or teacher wardrobe.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sure, it’s long so it’s not that provocative. Not much different than wearing a tight pencil skirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It isn't appropriate in a high school. You're getting unwanted attention from adolescent boys with raging hormones. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

go for it.  Go commando.

• Wilma
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You're a teacher you should look like the dork that you are. Stop wearing the skirt if you are getting odd looks.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That depends on the dress code of the school to whether or not they allow male teachers to wear them.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That skirt is fine to wear to work.  A miniskirt (leather or not) would not be good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IMO, a leather skirt, especially one that is "tight", is not appropriate for a teacher to wear to school

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.