Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Should I wear my leather skirt to work?

I work in a secondary school, and I wear a  red leather skirt sometimes and whenever I wear it I get different looks from students. Is this inappropriate as it is a tight fit and should I stop wearing it?

Stop wearing it.  You're not there to encourage anyone - just dress conservatively.  You can wear, this skirt, on the weekends when you're out and about.

ONLY if you do not wear under wear and flash the guys as your just trying to look hot... GO ahead and admit you just want attention... 

A teacher in a tight red leather skirt? Nope, not appropriate daytime or teacher wardrobe.

• kristy

Sure, it’s long so it’s not that provocative. Not much different than wearing a tight pencil skirt

• Dr. D

It isn't appropriate in a high school. You're getting unwanted attention from adolescent boys with raging hormones. 

go for it.  Go commando.

• Wilma

You're a teacher you should look like the dork that you are. Stop wearing the skirt if you are getting odd looks.

• David

That depends on the dress code of the school to whether or not they allow male teachers to wear them.

• Mark

That skirt is fine to wear to work.  A miniskirt (leather or not) would not be good.

IMO, a leather skirt, especially one that is "tight", is not appropriate for a teacher to wear to school