who is better trump or reagan?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They both have handled economic disasters in similar ways, using the power of Supply-Side Economics. Reagan was a bit of an outsider too in how he too came to the rescue of the Republican Party and remade it in how Trump is in the process of today (if the lesson sticks). Trump has not been tested to the extent Reagan was, so a comparison would be somewhat unfair. Reagan had much better temperament than Trump, although they both could electrify a crowd.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Certainly Reagan. Reagan was a very honorable man. Trump first know the meaning of the word. When Reagan cut taxes, it was 30% across the board. Trump lined gonna own pocket. Reagan knew how a president is supposed to act. He didn't even behave like an *** when he referred to the USSR as an "evil empire." Reagan would never have associated with a man who bragged about grabbing women's *******. Reagan world never, ever have vilified departments of government. Reagan never whined. So far as I know, the only other president that winner was Nixon when he said, "You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around any more." Nixon never resorted to ad hominem remarks about his opponents. Nixon works have understood that badmouthing and firing respected men that he appointed would be proud that he had poor judgement. Reagan was no bigot. Reagan has leadership experience. I could go on forever, but the last thing I will say now is that we needed Ronald Reagan very badly. The last thing we need is Trump. Oh, one more thing: Reagan's First Last was a good woman who lived him very much. Trump's is the white of Babylon.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Reagan,  why? Coz my father tells me so

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ronald Reagan all the way!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Reagan, although I hope Trump has to face some of the adversity Reagan faced... attempted assassination for instance.

• 1 month ago

Reagan was superior to Trump in all regards.

• Tom
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

A) Reagan

B) Trump

C0 None of thee above

• 1 month ago

Different times. Different problems. Both did so great on the economy and against our enemies that the Democrats either wanted to steal it from them or deny they were any good.

The Democratic Party has been in charge of Los Angeles for 20 years,

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Trump is. but in IMHO Lincoln is still the best overall.

• Bill1 month agoReport

Lincoln was cut from the same cloth. Both has/have potty mouths. Neither gave/gives the first damn about the Constitution. Both are/were tyrants. The only difference that I see is that Lincoln appears to have given a damned about the U.S.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Between the two, Trump is better. The last great Republican president was Eisenhower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.