Why did my last question here said it don't exist? Or is one of the viewer still looking at it, if not visible here?

I see that this last question is not in my profile yet.

• Daniel

It may have been Deleted off of the Site

• .

If you posted a question and you go into your YA activity and it's not there, then it was reported as a violation and removed. If you posted a question and you can't see it in the subcategory where it should be BUT you can see it in your YA activity, it's caught in the spam filter and you need to move it to another category, wait a few seconds, then move it back where it belongs (that usually will cause it to become visible to everyone).

• If you checked your profile activity page and your last question does not show on your My Questions then it was reported and removed.  It really has nothing to do with a time delay.  What you should do if you feel it was not a violation is to appeal it using the help menu.  This is what I do and most times I win and upset the person who reported it.  So Verizon knows who they are that harass you.

maybe someone reported it

• Daniel1 month agoReport

Or should I try post question on answermug site?

Refresh the profile page so the display can update. Yes there is often a noticeable a time daily of minutes to to many minutes when there is a high volume of traffic on the computer network. Your question has not been shadow banned or ghosted by being caught in the spam filter.

• Daniel1 month agoReport

How do I refresh 'View Answers Profile' from Yahoo! Answer?