Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

is feminism the reason most Men are scared of women nowadays ?

feminists are always saying it’s bad for men to be alpha males and now that feminism is on the rise, women are taking advantage of the MeeToo# movement and falsely accusing men. And I believe these are all the reasons men are scared to date and ask out women. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, only if there smarter or beautiful or higher up in job or more pay

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • amy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think #metoo movement really concreted that.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Men who are scared of women probably don't deserve the company of women anyway. So just leave them to their own MGTOW devices.

• 1 month ago

I don't know any men who are scared of women.  Go to any nightclub or Pub and you still see hordes of young men & women trying to 'hook up' on the off chance they'll find someone worthy to spend time with.

I hope my children will have enough 'common sense' to chose partners, whom respect them etc and not fall for the 'gold diggers, thugs or sexist pigs', that exist. & if they do come across the 'morons', they'll recognise them and dump them PDQ!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's not women they are scared of silly. It is the cvck enforced society which is legion they are scared of.... even the biggest, baddest lad on the block cannot fight 1000's y himself. The "fear" is not enforced by women at all. You are just as non scary as you have always been.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most men are not scared of women.  

• 1 month ago

Men have been scared of women since time immemorial.

Why do you think all the ancient myths talk about scary evil women like Medusa, a rape victim who they describe her as becoming so filled with revenge, she became a monster with snakes for hair, who turned men to stone if they looked into her eyes? Or Pandora's Box, where of course, it was because of only one single woman who opened the box, and let all evils out into the world? And let's not forget about that dastardly "Eve" who ate the serpent's apple and ruined us all with her original sin. Do you think men wrote these stories about women because they thought women during their time were all meek and powerless and in dire need of men's protection? If they did, they had an interesting way of showing it.

• Servus
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Do you know of any place where men can be themselves? Women have their own gyms, the nail salon, girl scouts, the work place, the school system, girls only stem classes, and so on. Boys and men have the internet and video games. How can men take up responsibility and become men if they are squeezed out of important life events with other men? This is why men today are postponing adulthood instead of working like they have a desire to provide for a family.

With mass immigration we are starting to see the laws change as well. Rape is becoming a problem in nations like Sweden where the max penalty for rape is three years, and every rapists gets out in two years for good behavior, with a curfew probation period after one year. That's for raping a pubescent little girl.

Feminists are not upset about this. Women can't even protect themselves from getting raped. But hey, at least they are doing something about that toxic masculinity. Now their own men standby while as they get assaulted by foreigners in broad daylight.

• ...Show all comments
    • liz
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Many people think the definition of rape in Sweden is too wide. But yes, I think Swedish women do believe sentences should be more harsh.

• 1 month ago

Most men aren’t scared, but you sure are. Funny how treating women as equals just reduces some men to quivering messes. Not very superior of them is it?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Scared? 😄

Show me a scared male? Because I've seen nothing but ornery males on and offline.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.