Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

will the rock's daughter be a big star in the wwe?

• Favorite Answer

If she works hard and can stay healthy then she may be a success? Nothing is guaranteed. We've seen Ricky Steamboat's Son, Ric Flair's Sons, Ted DiBiase's Sons not do as well in Professional Wrestling as they had hoped. Whether we're talking about injuries or personal demons, they came up short. Whatever you think of Charlotte Flair, she works hard and has earned what she has gotten. Simone will have to do the same.

I don’t think she will, usually famous wrestlers children don’t perform as well as their parent did,  people want to compare them to their father and that’s big shoes to fill. 

I can name more that didn’t make it than I can that did. It’s difficult for them to blaze their own way because of their family name, but that is also what gave them an opportunity in the first place, what’s going to be difficult for her is that rock is so damn charismatic, she’s being given an opportunity because she is his daughter but she is going to have blaze her own path because there isn’t a person in the world who can recreate what rock did while he was wrestling and in the current environment, where it’s more scripted and wrestlers are more cookie cutter than ever, I honestly don’t envy her.

• Tom

No.  They'll only maker her out to be something great because of who her Father is, just like Charlotte Flair.  

Depends on if she really wants to put the effort to be a big star in WWE or not, and I'm not talking in the typical Meltzer and Meltzer-influenced ways. The proper entertainment way.

possibly she will

• Candle

It's hard to say at this juncture.  She's barely entered training and no one's heard her talk to my knowledge.  Genetics aren't a guaranteed ride in wrestling.  For every The Rock and Randy Orton, there's a David Sammartino and Erik Watts.

• David

I think she has a shot to end up in the same category as Ric Flair's daughter.