Why did a married man twice my age grope me at my job for a year then discard me?

This man kept squeezing my hands, holding my hands, touching my arms, waist, hugging me, patting me on the back, sweet talking me, talking to me like I was his wife. It happened for a year. I did not know better because I had no dating experience and have autism and ptsd, and was heavily medicated... I had really strong feelings for him because he kept touching me for a year but he only played my emotions... I gave a drawing I made for him and signed it and then he avoided me and flirted with a guy my age in front of me in a really queer way. Then he said mean passive aggressive things infront of me and a coworker made fun of me, and he told me he was happily married a year and half later after all those mind games... The company that was supposed to hire me full time prides in hiring disabled people like me... That man never came back for me so I tried to contact him and he refused to speak to me or apologize, and called the police on me!!! Then I reported him to the temp agency used by the company I worked through and they could do nothing to stop him or to get the company to make things right for me... Now it is too late and I feel so abused and injustice... Why would a man do that? Was he a sex predator? Why would a major national company that hires disabled people for their warehouses let that man work there abusing young people like me and not hire me or help me communicate whst was going on? I think my parents raised me to be quiet and put up with sexual abuse...

When I told my mother about sex predators in university bullying me she blamed me and did nothing... When I told her I was in love with a married man at my job she would not inquire and did nothing and victim blamed me. When my 80yr old neighbor was trying to groom me my father let him go to baseball games with us. When a "Christian" group's son sexually abused me my mother blamed me and defended the son and the family...  Why do they do this? Did my parents do something to me to cause all this

Why did that married man do what he did to me... Why couldnt he even apologize for what he did.... Why did God allow all this... Why did my parents silence me with drugs and emotional abuse to not seek justice before it was too late? Now it is too late to get any kind of justice with that company for sexual harassment and disability discrimination... And it is too late for any justice with that college... Why did my parents silence me.... Why would they victim blame their own autistic daughter?

Will God punish all these people for abusing me... Will I be able to make things right with the company that was supposed to hire me.... Now it seems its too late because I was silenced.... I did not know how to take my power back and defend my rights...

People keep telling me to move on like that abuser did but I cant. I cannot stand injustice. I dont get why abusers so easily move on and bury the past. Surely it will come back to haunt them.

• Foofa

It's called sexual battery and he likely did it because of your vulnerability as a disabled person. People in positions of power far too often destroy lives and careers over their own lust for feeling in control over others. It's just that when the underling is female this harassment often takes a sexual form. Now you know why #MeToo exists. I'm very sorry this happened to you.

• Alan H

He was abusing you

Now you know to check it at the first advance 

• drift1 month agoReport

Now it is too late for any legal action and he got away while I had to leave my job and cannot go back there... And it was too late to report him because something was wrong with me mentally that I did not understand I was being taken advantage...  How can I get that company to see justice...

You should ask your local county commissioner. My manager at work is a married man, but he wanted to hook up with me (I am a guy by the way). I was not sure if we could do that without getting in trouble, so I asked my local county commissioner about it. She said that if we were both mature about it, we could hook up, but we should be sure to keep it on the down low. Now my manager hooks up with me on a regular basis, and we both love it!

• drift1 month agoReport

Despite how cruel and messed up it was that he led me on and rejected me and all that... Smh