Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How can I find anonymous users and block them?

Every time I ask a question on the politics category the one user keeps on anonymously harassing me and I can't block him/her cause he/she has it's answer on anonymous. I'm quarter Asian and I do care whats going on in the Asian community, so when l worry l want to ask, I do have obsession problems I admit that, what can l do to find out who he/she is and block him/her, he/she always answers the same thing on my questions

Sorry, but you can't be able to find out who the anonymous user is. They can't be blocked. You can only report them for harassment.

• Daniel

You cant Block them Unfortunately if they are under Anonymous Yahoo does not let people do that

You can’t unless their name appears, Asiano

• LAN

You can't unless you can trip them up to post under their own name.  Even then they can just create a new account to do the same thing over and over.   Only cowards, like you, even feel the need to post anonymously and hide your histories.

Posting variations of the same things over and over the way you imply that you constantly do is a violation of the posting rules.   How about you just grow up and stop spamming the same rants over and over?   Feel free to open up your history and prove that this isn't the case.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

It's spelled hypocrite moron.  So tell me how that moronic rant you just posted proves me a hypocrite you attention whoring tranny.

• .

The point of the Anon feature is so users can't see who you are. If you get notifications of answers to your question, you may be able to see the YA identity of the respondents even when they post Anon. If you watch your question very closely, you may also be able to see the identity of a user when they post an answer, before they make their identity Anon. You can also just report then ignore any violations.

.

Remember the site is for questions seeking information/knowledge that may benefit others. If you are obsessively posting the same things or not posting information seeking questions, they are likely violations (although that doesn't make it okay for anyone to respond to those posts with violations). Blocking an account just means that user is likely to use a different account to respond to you. It's hard to stop someone who is determined to bug you. Don't post obsessively and perhaps your harasser will leave you alone (that's a win-win for everyone in the categories where you two post).