is mass immigration still happening in britain?

because many people here are still saying that extremely high levels of people/immigrants are flooding into the country from all across the world and from outside the EU?

as a british citizen myself i am extremely worried about this and concerned for britain....i thought brexit was going to stop mass immigration?

we can't continue to allow people/immigrants to keep 'flooding in' to britain and drain our resources and put pressure on the system and claim our benefits.

does anyone know exactly what's happening with immigration in britain? is mass immigration from outside the eu really happening?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In the transition period, immigration will continue as there is freedom of movement to the EU until the end of the year. The UK depends on migrants (from all over the world) to fill vacancies in various sectors from hospitality to healthcare. You would be more worried if there were no nurses or doctors to look after you when you have to go to hospital.

• 2 months ago

I think you need to stop just reading headlines and actually look into it. Racially motivated hate crimes are escalating because of all this hate talk against immigrants. There's nothing wrong with immigrants!

It's all ridiculous.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Eat my

Attachment image
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Welcome to 2020. It would seem as an island you should be able to stop it. Start with laws limiting those who can come in. People who can and will provide for themselves and not take benefits from taxpayers. Once that is done, write down all that was accomplished and send it to Washington DC

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, unfortunately. It has been a disaster and has destroyed British society

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.