Why am I the biggest failure ever?

I failed at all my goals in life. :/

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not true that because you've failed to achieve your goals, you're a failure.  It may seem reasonable, but it's actually nothing more than a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Because believing that you're a failure is a habitual way of thinking and judging yourself that goes back very early in your life--way before you started trying to achieve adult goals.  And if you go into trying to achieve your adult goals with that judgement in your mind, your chances of success are pretty poor.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same here lol. But, I'm going to keep trying and why not? What's the alternative? To give up and do nothing?

• 2 months ago

EVERYONE will fail at their goals from time to time. This doesn’t mean they’re a failure as a person. You will only be a failure when you give up on your goals. 

so forgive yourself for making mistakes, learn from them and try again. If you fail again just repeat - forgive, learn, try again 

• 2 months ago

Then you're a complete success at doing the 

Things you dislike so just find the fun!

thanks 

Very best wishes 

Mars 

Sources:) Study and Ethics 🤟

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, you are NOT, for I am the King of ALL Failures. ALL other failures look like successes compared to me! And I don`t even have to work at it. If failure is the goal, then I am a great success! There is NONE who even approach the level of my failurehood! Bow down, for I am the Great Failure in the flesh!!!

• 2 months ago

Then make new goals. Smaller ones, don't aim so high that it's impossible. If you failed a big test there are many ways you can take it again, didn't get into University/College try again after you've built up a resume. This is most likely not the end of your life, you have time to accomplish everything you need to do. Don't be so hard on yourself. 

• 2 months ago

And how old are you? 20? You can change your life by going to college, going to a trade school, having confidence in your passions and finding love.

• 2 months ago

u need to see a therapist or get counseling about this.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok so move on. You can cry about or learn from failures and move forward.

As why you failed . I wouldn’t have a exact reason why. 

Unrealistic goals or u unprepared yourself for your goals .

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You either set unrealistic goals or you did not try hard enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.