Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why do you have to be bipolar, schizophrenic or psychotic to get proper mental health treatment? I keep overdosing and no one will help me?

Just because I have depression and anxiety

• Chanel
    Favorite Answer

Anxiety and depression is also a mental health condition.

/she may

See your doctor and explain that you have no help about it. He/she may know of a place where you can go for mental health, whether it is a lunch club or an activity group.

When you make the appointment write down your feelings cos this will give the doctor a better idea on how to help you.

If you stay in most of the time then the anxiety could become worse cos you then have too much time to think and the anxiety manifests itself

Best of luck sweetheart and do not take any notice of the nasty replies you have received. Many people hide behind their computers.

I would respond with a real answer but people say you’re a troll

No, you need a stay in prison or, at the very least, a mental hospital where they *should* pump antipsychotics into your anus/down your throat/into your veins with lots of verbal, physical and sexual abuse to go with it. When you're released you will probably be paralyzed and have an abnormally stretched out anus ten times bigger and damaged from the thousands of beatings and rapes you will sustain in jail/prison and you will never walk or function normally again. You may even end up with permanent head injury and suffer chronic seizures too. No one will ever want to date or have sex with you as everybody will be disgusted by your ugly looks and personality. You will be even more undate-able but nobody cares about you. If you try to sue you will LOSE and get even more disgraced, maybe even beaten by the cops. You'd be better off killing yourself but you won't be able to EVER. We all know you're ugly but you will be unimaginably ugly after you do your well-deserved time.

And don't even think about showing a picture of you and/or your face, many of us will throw up in disgust.

If you want to serve a purpose the only thing you'd be successful at would be selling yourself to a lab (with a paper bag over your head) as a human lab rat where at least you'll earn SOMEBODY some money. Those scientists need their $$$. You better hope they don't take the bag off your head or they might throw up when they see your face.

• sparrow
      1 month agoReport

I think your post is better left unsaid. It doesn't help the asker.

• patty

are u on medication. if not see your doctor. are u receiving therapy? just hanging around the house wont help u.

• Aa

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent around 30 years in prison, he stayed strong and he was finally released and managed to become president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he decided to stay alive.I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years but was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time, I felt hopeless and miserable, now I am very happy I decided to stay alive.

Source(s): ...

Overdosing is doing damage to your liver, kidneys and other organs.

You are making your situation worse.

• k w

you just don't know the way around them folks is all......using Yelp dot com, and your zipcode, find a biological dentist, or whole body dentist, they are like detectives and really know all about the body way more than an ordinary dentist, and may be able to get to the bottom of the cause, without going to the quacks, I don't trust them ,or their drugs and all the side effects either ! you'll be glad you did, no joking......

This isn't true. You need to change doctors. I've struggled with depression, anxiety and PTSD since I was a teen in the early 1990s. I've had no issues from then until now getting any kind of treatment. If your doctor isn't meeting your needs you need to find a new doctor.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

Just report her for constantly spamming variations of the same rant on multiple accounts.

If you go to any hospital and tell them that your suicidal they are required to check you in, even if you have no insurance, if they don’t they can possibly be held liable, they should keep you in their psych and treat you until you feel better.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

You would think that she would know this after all of the years she has spent posting this idiocy over and over.