Employed lied on insurance claim against him who do I call?

Few months ago I crashed a wagon into another wagon owned by a different business. But because I dont have a license( employer tells warehouse staff to drive wagon ) he decided to lie on the insurance claim against him saying that I wasnt driving but someone else was. Hes now threatening to sack me for it. Who do I call to notify.

You had no business driving anything without a license and doing so could put your employer in serious legal trouble, which would in turn, put you in serious legal trouble. You should be sacked. If I were your employer, I'd do more than that. I'd report you to the police.

Whether your employee told you to or not...driving without a license will get you in trouble...not your employer.  There could be other issues at play here, but nothing would help your case for driving without a license (is this in the USA?, if not, post jurisdiction please).  

If the employer told you to go stab someone and you did it...you'd still go to jail for stabbing someone...same rules here. 

They lie all the time this is why people get cameras now, cheap ones work on eBay, usually from China. They put rubbish batteries in but you plug it into the cigarette lighter anyway. If a company had you driving with no licence you are still responsible, you aren't supposed to do illegal things just because a business told you to, it isn't an excuse.

If he sacks you you should go to an employment tribunal and claim unfair dismissal. (UK answer). Of course you are complicit in this matter as you drove illegally so I haven't got any sympathy for you.

If you do not have anything in writing from him that says you should say someone else was driving, you are out of luck.  In future never obey your employer if he is asking you to do something illegal.  It always ends in tears.