Who is your hero and why?

Someone who has saved you or someone else.

Favorite Answer

The UPS guy. He was the only one aware of the home next to my house smoking. The guy inside was asleep until the smoke woke him. That and the fire Department there to help and put that fire out. No one else noticed the house smoking from the roof. It had to be the Ups guy that called for help because not long after I heard the doors of that truck and him leave, help was here. That ups guy is a hero and I hope he see this post.

• The livingroom is burnt up and my dad believes that the original wiring is what caused it. Most of the wiring was new, but that old was in the insulation in the roof. That house is almost 100 years old. 

• Lv 7

i know it's kinda cheesy, but God is my hero. i was in a dark place, i was a self-centered teen, who only thought of myself and i was feeling particularly unloved and suicidal one night. i prayed and asked God a lot of "why me's" and a bunch of stupid stuff, and i was able to change how i see things, and i ended up changing my whole life, thanks to my conversation with Him that night. and i've had plenty of helpful "talks" with God since then.

understanding how God thinks, and especially His impartiality has made me being here possible, so i do my best to make it an existence worth having me in, both for myself and for others :)

GOD first!  His son Jesus next! 

With GOD comes real LOVE!  Much happier and more meanings in our lives! 

I don't know him personally but I dropped my money without realising, this guy picked it up and ran after me to give me it. He could have said nothing and kept it and I would have been in trouble without it.

My hero was my wife. I would never have told her this because, although I gained strength from her I knew she gained it from me believing, all that strength came from me. Did this make her a weak person? Did this make her believe she was a weak person? 

.

Of course I know more about her than anyone else and I know she knew she wasn't a weak person, with or without me. I knew she believed she would not be a weak person without me. So did either of us need each other? We both knew that we did, it was called LOVE.

• Ted K

Otto Bayer, the inventor of the kitchen sponge.

Today it's Joaquin Phoenix because he saved a cow and her calf from the slaughter house.