free version of windows7?

I have a valid retail copy of Windows 7 Pro with the license and both 32bit and 64 bit DVDs for $70 if you're interested!

Why would you want Win 7. It is no longer supported, so there are no updates for security.

Guess you're not going to like my answer but I'd suggest buying a $5 Windows 7 product key from ebay. With the purchase You will get instructions on how to download a copy of the O.S. to a Thumbdrive. If you have a product key already then you can use google to find a site that still has an image of the O.S. that you can download as an ISO and then put that on to a Thumbdrive. 

bhai ek kaam kar net pe dal iso of windows 7 ultimate.

Source(s): thetrendworld.in
  • John

I stopped upgrading when I got w10.

• L.N.

Buy a machine made by a major PC manufacturer and most of them have a certificate embedded in the BIOS to allow a OEM copy of Windows 7 to be installed without activation. It is in an ACPI BIOS table called SLIC. The only difficulty might be getting an OEM copy of Windows 7 that has the key for that manufacturer's SLIC certificate. 

there are no free versions of Windows 7.  It is a copyrighted program and you have to pay for it.

Microsoft has not sold it since 2014, and ended all support for it last month.  Why do you want to put a dead version of Windows on your computer?

The specs for Win 7 and Win 10 are the same.  If your PC can run 7, it can run 10.  Install a still working version of Windows instead.

Try Linux which is close enough

Try pirating Windows 7.

No such animal.