Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Would you eat honey that had turned darker and thicker with age while in an unopened packet or container?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

like "heart o' gold said honey does not spoil. it turns back to its' sugar base. if it turns to a crystal state warm it up to dissolve it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Were you one of the assholes to ate tide pods on a challenge. Did your mommy drop you on  your head when she pooped you out?

• 1 month ago

sure. 

honey is not all 1 color the color depends on the plants.  I have seen very light colored honey and almost brown honey.  the viscosity will change due to temperature and or crystallization. 

• 1 month ago

Absolutely. Honey doesn’t spoil. If you heat that honey (put the container in a dish of very warm water) it will go back to it’s normal consistancy.

I have honey in my cabinet right now that is over 10 years old and is thick and grainy. I love it on peanut butter sandwiches.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Honey does not spoil. It is the one food on this planet that will never turn bad, so yeah, I would have no problem eating it.

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

honey nevers goes off as bacteria can't live in it

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. No reason not to, Honey rarely, if ever, spoils.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, it is well documented that honey does not spoil and has no expiry date. You could eat it 50, 100, 5000 years from now. 

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Honey doesn't expire or go bad. If it starts to crystallize in the container, just heat it for a few seconds in a microwave and it's good to eat again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

what are you saying?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.