Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Would you eat honey that had turned darker and thicker with age while in an unopened packet or container?

like "heart o' gold said honey does not spoil. it turns back to its' sugar base. if it turns to a crystal state warm it up to dissolve it.

Were you one of the assholes to ate tide pods on a challenge. Did your mommy drop you on  your head when she pooped you out?

sure. 

honey is not all 1 color the color depends on the plants.  I have seen very light colored honey and almost brown honey.  the viscosity will change due to temperature and or crystallization. 

Absolutely. Honey doesn’t spoil. If you heat that honey (put the container in a dish of very warm water) it will go back to it’s normal consistancy.

I have honey in my cabinet right now that is over 10 years old and is thick and grainy. I love it on peanut butter sandwiches.

Honey does not spoil. It is the one food on this planet that will never turn bad, so yeah, I would have no problem eating it.

• patty

honey nevers goes off as bacteria can't live in it

• Eva

Yes. No reason not to, Honey rarely, if ever, spoils.

Yes, it is well documented that honey does not spoil and has no expiry date. You could eat it 50, 100, 5000 years from now. 

• JetDoc

Honey doesn't expire or go bad. If it starts to crystallize in the container, just heat it for a few seconds in a microwave and it's good to eat again.

what are you saying?