How can I legaly get a flobert gun from europe imported into the u.s?

• Herman

Find a independent gun dealer not a  store like Academy but a private dealer.

I have for you a couple SIMPLE options.

1) Look for a set of "Parlor Pistols". They are antiques now. Very nice craftsmanship. They are meant to be a show piece. These fire BB caps or the like, with a lead bullet. Made for short distances as they were used indoors. HIGHLY precision accuracy : )

2) Get into a PPC Match Pistol. For mine I use only 2.2 grs. of Winchester 748 as propellant. A PPC pistol is commonly a double action revolver, limited to fire ONLY in double action mode.

Mine is much like this. In fact that IS a Smith & Wesson model 64. (The stainless version of the model 10) It took 12 until I found one "straight" enough to build. Meaning the timing, where the cylinder lines with the forcing cone matches best for ALL 6 chambers. Often you get a "bum" chamber or 2 in most factory guns.

As I say mine is much like this, fires VERY reduced loads ONLY. OH, it is a .38 Special chambering.

I would suggest trying to locate an importer of such a gun to purchase one from rather than attempting to do it on your own.