Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How come when I follow a question my last question from my list gets removed?

• .

Because you can only view "X" number of followed questions at a time. You can follow a LOT of questions but you can only view the most recent 14 or 15. To view any others you have to unfollow one or more of the ones you can view. It's never really made sense as to why the 'follow' option works that way, and it may simply be a bug that Yahoo never got around to correcting. 

• Daniel

Its Possible Yahoo may be making a Change that only Allows a Certain Number of Questions on the Followed Questions List and If that Number goes over then to Make up for It they Delete the Oldest one from the List

Just a Guess tho as to what may be Happening

People are reporting that the number of followed questions has been limited. It is not clear how it now works, but you may be seeing your list is maxed and a new follow kicks out the oldest. Count how many are in your list.