Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

Homework stress?

I'm here at 2 am in the morning completing homework instead of sleeping because I have 7 hours of homework to do (mainly revision) and I have to submit proof that i've done all of it, what type of proof do I submit?. It frustrates me when my teacher sets me homework that will literally take hours for me to do and it only takes them 10 minutes to set me it. The tasks they set me are normally too vague which leaves me confused on what i'm actually meant to do. One teacher gave me the task of "completing the assignment I have set you" and when I click on the website they linked it shows I have literally 4 different assignments I have to do. The teacher didn't tell us to only do one of them or anything which means I have to complete all of them now.

The amount of homework I have to do genuinely overwhelms me to the point of literal emotional breakdown. I don't see why teachers will set so much ******* homework on a school holiday which is meant to be a break from ******* school and yet i'm doing work which will take longer than a school day to complete and I don't have any of the benefits of being in school to do it such as help when I don't understand what they're telling me to do.

It's annoying because all of my teachers think their subject is the most important subject so they set the maximum amount of homework they can which leaves me with literally no time in the day to do anything I want to do, i'm too busy doing teachers' homework instead of doing hobbies etc.

do as much as you can.

you will grateful to your teacher later in life.

Sorry to hear how stressful school is for you. Maybe if you go up to each individual teacher and explain to them a summary of what you just wrote, maybe they will give clearer directions and possibly less homework. Good Luck.

I'm homeschooled but I still have work to turn into teachers because I have actual teachers and principal's I have 55 pages to do because I was lazy. Even if the hw may be late ALWAYS make a plan and stick to it. I'm not sure how to submit proof that you've done all of it but I would just write notes of what you revised. When you have homework always write down stuff in a notebook that you think could help and then when you get home make a plan of what you're going to do first. Do the easy parts first and then take a small 5 minute break and have a snack I wouldn't eat while doing hw as it can distract you. Once you're done taking a break go back and figure out the hard parts if it's math or something like that use Photomath or a app that figures out the equation for you but also explains it. Doing this will most likely not leave you in this position.