Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What was your best psychedelic experience?

Cant decide between the stars turning into a line grid on lsd, Being welcomed into a another world on dmt or listening to reflection by tool on shrooms

• amy

I saw a snaking waving green and purple paisely pattern within itself within itself with in it self. I had a moment of "telepathy". I solved an unknown and unsolved problem and I watched the clock minute hand go by in seconds which really was three hours.

The only psychedelic I've tried is LSD a bunch of times. They were really introspective trips. I would say try them all. Make sure your dose is high enough to really trip because if it isn't high enough, you will have to wait months to try it again. As long as you are open-minded and in the right head space, you can't go wrong. Really go into the trip with a plan though, and don't just take it because you want to have fun for a few hours.