Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 months ago

am I weirdo or a creep because I don't use instagram, facebook, or post pictures of myself anywhere online or on my phone?

I feel like as a millennial I have to do this just to fit in socially with people or as a way to show proof that I have value 

• Nom

why do you need pictures of yourself online or on your phone? because people who wear tight pants said you should? maybe people arent significant enough to share that information with....but ask why you are so important to them?

I have no social media accounts. No you are not. But it is rare to find someone like that nowadays.

You’re right a lot of younger people don’t accept and shun people who don’t use social media these days. But as you grow up I think it’ll become less of a problem and people won’t care about that as much. But yeah I bet there are some people who will always not like others who don’t use it. 

No you are a weirdo for asking this weird question