?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why do President Trump supporters say Bernie Sanders is the next Mondale, when did Mondale get crowds of 30,000 people to a rally?

Bernie fills stadiums, Trump fills "convention centers" with a capacity of 8,000 and claims, "100,000 are outside but the fire department won't let them in."

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Trump has always had great crowds. The energy is amazing - even across an internet link on the other side of the pond!

Here is the overflow at New Hampshire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqM0vM-YBkU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

The picture is from Florida.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Because your not making any sense. Sure maybe in some places they can get a bit of a crowd but if your just looking at the media. Well they do like they do at sports games. They put everyone in one area and then tell the numbers. Not to mention the fact that they are heckled a lot and some Trump supporters even go to their events just to see what they have to say and other reasons. So saying they have a crowd does not mean much. If you go to a Trump rally it’s very much more energetic. I have never been but I see the videos. Most democrat events are boring and depressing. While Trumps are quite the opposite. If there are a few empty seats you can’t cry that no one showed up. If you look at outside I don’t know if there are always 100,000 but there are a lot of people. Due to safety they can’t just let everyone in because they can’t block stair cases and other things like that. So yes there are people who don’t make it in.

• zeno
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Sanders is the next Putin or Castro. Ok naive

Moron. He had his Marriage in Russia. He is

A corrupt criminal insane communist. Only

Complete idiots will vote for him. A vote for

Sanders is a vote to lose your job and human

Rights and your health insurance and your job

And everything else you need to survive in

This world. Ok?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Trump supporters live in a fantasy land all their own, completely incapable of admitting to themselves that Trump is a pathological liar.

Everyone knows that at least half of the people who show up at Trump's white supremacist rallies are paid to be there.  That's why we keep seeing the same people at rally after rally--they're professional Trump rally attendees who always show up wearing the latest Trump campaign swag.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

The only ones I've heard say that are DNC establishment.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The largest Bernie rally I could find last night was about 3000 and even that seemed a little overstated for a high school gym. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.