Could you cope "baby-sitting" a six mouth old baby girl on your own?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course, play with her a bit, feed and change her if neccesary, and then she sleeps!

• ...Show all comments
    • LizB
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Tomalochk - talk to her, read her books, show her toys, make funny faces, put her in a stroller and go for a walk. 6 month olds don't "play" all that much, but she is old enough to engage with toys and to react to things others do and say. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Neil
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Yes. I’ve done it with twins.

• sarah
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes, I could. I have a nine-month-old daughter, and to me, six months is when babies really start to get fun. They can smile, they can laugh, and they're taking a big interest in the world around them.

• 1 month ago

NO... After seeing so many females claim he molested my daughter or he touched my daughter.. 

I REFUSE TO BE AROUND ANY FEMALE of KID UNDER THE AGE OF 18 alone and even then I WILL NOT BE ALONE AROUND friends and Families Daughters alone for any reason.. 

THERE are to many LIEING FEMALES OUT THERE NOW that want to claim rape etc. if they do not get their way.

I WILL NOT BABY SIT ANYONE'S KIDS... I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE... NOT EVEN MY GRAND KIDS or great grand kids..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

could I? yes I could and would.

• 2 months ago

When you're a mom - you do NOT 'baby sit' your own child.  It's called being a mom and doing what's best for your child.

• 2 months ago

Lol! I know that you mean a 6 month old baby girl. But you typed A6 mouth. a six-month-old baby girl would be quite difficult to care for on my own and I would not want to do it. But it would be especially difficult to care for a baby girl with 6 mouths!

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

doubt it....tuff job, not easy to do.....

• C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was babysitting a child that age from 13 along with her siblings.  Babies are easy, the terrible twos are like being hit by a tornado. 

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't want to watch a toddler at this age alone .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.