Could you cope "baby-sitting" a six mouth old baby girl on your own?

• PAMELA
    Favorite Answer

Of course, play with her a bit, feed and change her if neccesary, and then she sleeps!

• LizB

Tomalochk - talk to her, read her books, show her toys, make funny faces, put her in a stroller and go for a walk. 6 month olds don't "play" all that much, but she is old enough to engage with toys and to react to things others do and say. 

• Neil

Yes. I’ve done it with twins.

• sarah

Yes, I could. I have a nine-month-old daughter, and to me, six months is when babies really start to get fun. They can smile, they can laugh, and they're taking a big interest in the world around them.

NO... After seeing so many females claim he molested my daughter or he touched my daughter.. 

I REFUSE TO BE AROUND ANY FEMALE of KID UNDER THE AGE OF 18 alone and even then I WILL NOT BE ALONE AROUND friends and Families Daughters alone for any reason.. 

THERE are to many LIEING FEMALES OUT THERE NOW that want to claim rape etc. if they do not get their way.

I WILL NOT BABY SIT ANYONE'S KIDS... I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE... NOT EVEN MY GRAND KIDS or great grand kids..

could I? yes I could and would.

When you're a mom - you do NOT 'baby sit' your own child.  It's called being a mom and doing what's best for your child.

Lol! I know that you mean a 6 month old baby girl. But you typed A6 mouth. a six-month-old baby girl would be quite difficult to care for on my own and I would not want to do it. But it would be especially difficult to care for a baby girl with 6 mouths!

• k w

doubt it....tuff job, not easy to do.....

• C

I was babysitting a child that age from 13 along with her siblings.  Babies are easy, the terrible twos are like being hit by a tornado. 

I wouldn't want to watch a toddler at this age alone .