What's the name of that cartoon series ?

Hello all ! I can't seem to find any information regarding this show on the web.

It is a cartoon series Dating back to the 1960's or 1970's, portraying a group of 5-6 protagonist. These are a collection of anthropomorphic Cats and Dogs dressed in clothes. They are paranormal investigator by trade and travel around in an old early 20th century car. The only characters that i can remember are: a short, stout cat with gray beige fur and a small short brimmed hat and suit colored brown. The other is a large, white english sheep dog with fur over his eyes, a black brimmed hat and blue overhauls. The opening to the show portrays the bunch fleeing the sight of ghosts and ghastly large white heads as their car bails on them repeatedly. The backround music consists of raspy electric guitar riffs, orchestra and bango playing.

I jotted down a quick sketch from memory.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.