Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 3 months ago

Can Someone Help?

So, I've watched all 4 season of MHA (though season 4 isn't finished yet) and I've decided to start the manga. Problem is, I don't know whether to skip to where the anime left off at (to the part I last watched to be specific) or just read everything. Can somebody please help me on what to do?

Just an opinion, I enjoy anime more if I have not read the manga. I loved the first season of Attack on Titan but when I read the manga I just never felt the same and eventually didn't even watched the third season. So if you are not like me then start reading from where anime is because there is no need to waste couple of weeks to catch up the story(that is if you are reading 15-20 chapters a day).

The only anime/manga combo I've ever consumed both of was Ranma 1/2 and the two were nearly shot for shot identical.  Sure, there was a subtle difference here or there, but anime are often VERY faithful to the source material.  I wouldn't bother consuming one if you've already consumed the other, but hey, diff'rent strokes.

I’d recommend just reading everything, it’s intresting to see how it’s different and sometimes the manga will have more lines in scenes that weren’t in the anime.