I accidentally drank some bleach. What should I do? Please help?
- kelvinLv 73 months agoFavorite Answer
you drink some more
- 3 months ago
Maybe drink a lot of water after.
- EdnaLv 73 months ago
It's too late now. If you accidently drank bleach, your tongue, esophagus and your stomach are very badly burned, and you have a VERY SERIOUS condition that requires IMMEDIATE medical attention. Drinking bleach can cause lowered blood pressure, delirium, coma, and potentially death.
How could you "accidentally" drink bleach? If nothing else, you can SMELL bleach, and you would have to know that it's bleach that you're about to drink.
- Max HooplaLv 73 months ago
It's too late now.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous3 months ago
Nah. Didn't happen. If it had, you would not be on here calmly writing this story out. You'd have caustic burns to your esophagus and be in tragic shape with both vomiting and diarrhea and lots of pain. You would have been transported to hospital by this point.
- audreyLv 73 months ago
How can you ACCIDENTALLY drink bleach? You can smell it a mile away. I call troll.
- Pearl LLv 73 months ago
call poison control and ask them about it
- yet-knish!Lv 73 months ago
800-222-1222 poison control