What's the best high school advice you know?

I'm a freshman in high school, and honestly, I'm quite stressed out about the years to come. You guys got any good advice? Thanks!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Keep breathing and putting one foot in front of the other.

Seriously.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Stay away from drama. Periodt.

• 1 month ago

Stay focused and don't get distracted by

other things around you .

Don't be afraid to ask questions because

you must get the correct answer .

Don't write in color ink , use blue or black ink only .   Keep a calendar cause it's super

important and stay away from negative or

bad people including the mean girls .

Try out for sports or join a club because

it would look good on a college application.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Focus on school, you can have fun later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

don't worry about that which is out of your control

• 1 month ago

High school ends. Everything about high school is temporary--the style of clothing you wear, the friends you have, and the information you retain from your classes. Instead of focusing on being cool all the time, simply develop your character. Learn how to be a kind person. Help others. See those around you. That is what lasts, and that is what will set you up for life. 

Just because you feel pressure from someone to do something doesn't mean they're making you do it. YOU still have the ability to choose something different. That's the beauty in it! Peer pressure is gonna be seriously everywhere. However, you are strong and still able to choose not to do something that you don't want to do. Good luck! 

• 1 month ago

Don't eat yellow show, and avoid the clap.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You’re already in the second semester of your first year. Why bother changing now? When i entered high school i made the effort to be elected president in my first year. The effort to be captain of swim team and effort to be top of the class. Effort to be popular was minimal to be honest that wasn’t hard to do. If you want an easy life you should’ve been one of the cool/ popular kids. Try not to be a bullied loser and you’ll be fine

• 1 month ago

On internet there is a rule to make a queue to use internet you have to get all the examinations in your brain that means the so called spectrum tomography electroencephalogram and blood analisis ourinal analisis and other analisis otherwise you xan't use internet there are many other examinations to aproove internet otherwise you might jear the so called "voices" "send a message" on intermet they xan't rule intermet they are driven paychosis by you know what accident sometimes is lobotomy even for being driven by voices

• 1 month ago

Your best bet is obvious but not necessarily the most popular you are there to learn. You realize that later, you might as well enjoy learning while you can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.