Booting OS from old SSD/PC into new PC?

I purchased all new PC parts. New PC does not have room for optical drive and I only have windows 8 disk. I pulled my SSD from other PC because it has windows on it already. I try to start up PC and it brings me to this screen (See attached picture) it does not give me the option to boot from drive. Any suggestions? 

New PC parts.

Mobo: Crosshair VIII Hero 

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

RAM: DDR4 Corsair 32GB 3200mhz

M.2: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe

Old SSD with OS: SanDisk 240GB

Graphics card: GTX 970 (from old PC, new card being delivered Monday)

PSU: EVGA 750w

CPU fan: AIO Krakan 72x

Yes, I have the same board but with the 3800x that I got on sale. I've had the board for a couple months and it's been stable. The only problem I've had so far has been a video card error when I have a GTX 1070 installed, but I only get the video card error when the Memory is overclocked. I don't have this problem when I run an AMD card like an RX 580 or RX 5700 XT.

You're getting the fan error because of what you have (or don't have) plugged into the CPU FAN header. I don't use NZXT products so I don't know if you have the pump power plug or fans plugged into the CPU fan port. In order to bypass the CPU Fan error message, you'll want to go to the "Monitor' section which is in the "Advanced" section in the BIOS. If the BIOS kicks you into "EZ Mode" then you can get to Advanced mode by pressing F7 while in the BIOS. In the Monitor section, you can choose to Ignore the CPU Fan. 

I usually set the BIOS up to boot into the advanced mode.Nowadays you'll use the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to create an image and then you'll save that to a Thumbdrive. You don't need a product key to run Windows 10 but you will have to deal with a Watermark in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/...

In the BIOS there is an option to Secure Erase the SSD. I would suggest doing that if you decide to run Windows 10.

If it still won't boot up then switch around CSM to either Enabled or Disabled. and check other Legacy mode options. I'm running my C8H Wifi board with an NVMe drive and CSM is Disabled. However if I switch to an old Graphics card like a GTX 660ti or Radeon 5870 then I have to enable CSM which won't allow me to boot into the O.S..

It won't recognize the old SSD when I select boot options

Your CPU fan is unplugged!  Meaning even if you could start it, the CPU would overheat and shut down automatically. 

Then you want to go into your BIOS and see if your hard drive shows up.  You can set it to the 1st boot drive (or 2nd after the optical drive).  THEN if it doesn't boot, you've got a problem.  8^)