Which career should I choose?what are theirs advantages and disadvantages?

1)Designer

2)Engineer

3)Teacher

Favorite Answer

Actually, if you become an engineer you can do all three.  I am an engineer and have done design work.  I have also taught some classes training operations personnel for my company.  I taught a Fundamentals of Engineering prep class a few nights a year for over 20 years.  

If a teacher, you must know difference between "theirs" and "there's".  That would help.

"Designer" or "Engineer" are very broad names for people each in vastly varied fields.  Cannot advise you about which to choose.  Find professional help.

Source(s): Was a college computer class instructor. Was a designer for optical effects for large entertainment parks. Was an engineer for a mechanical-optical electronics company. I took many aptitude tests--had quite a few different recommendations.

Take a Vocational Aptitude Test to find your best field. You can find one for free at your local Library. It will help you narrow down to your best field. Get your degree in that field, then If you wish expand it to other fields.

Unless you're ok with being dirt poor and living on the dole, admit that you must have a career Then choose the career YOU want, not the one your relatives, fiance, etc think is best for you. Then get a PhD in it even if it takes decades.

Teacher jobs are easy to get but the pay is modest, and does not increase much with experience.  Long vacations are advantageous (and could in fact be used to make more money, if that's your priority).

Engineering school is hard, but certain fields of engineering provide reliable employment at a high pay rate.  BTW note that SOME engineering disciplines are turning out too many new grads (chemical eng, biomedical eng), do NOT choose one of these.

Designer of what?  It's easy to find employment as a designer of websites, hard to find employment as a designer of automobiles (too many people want to do it).