Lain
Lain asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicBlues · 9 months ago

Do You know Boogie Woogie?

If you want to hear the best of boogie you need to get a copy of records by the queen of boogie, Winifred Atwell. she wrote and recorded many on the old licorice records in the 50 s. It is a style that is simple to play which is based on the 12 bar blues pattern  and is an engaging pattern played by the left hand and based on the the Blues  chord. It is often used when playing any of the Rags. she was a genius. her signature tune was the Black and White Rag. Get a copy and play it, you wont be able to keep your feet still!  

Source(s): I have been playing it since my preteens and can testify to its effect on audiences of all ages

Yes it used to be my ex but when I thought of boogie woogie i said to myself it must really suck to know you are uglier than boogie woogie, people still get sick and die and the only boogie woogies are those that teach us important lessons like how to let go o rage, materials, hate, depression, or anger. They are desperately trying to tell us that there is a boogie woogie in all of of us. So no i still don't know who boogie woogie is. I still don't care to know and I really dont know why it matters anymore.

Do you mean do I like Boogie Woogie? Yes I do. 

• Petter

Brendan, is that you? =)

• Greg

Yes, I enjoy boogie woogie music.

Only when I have a cold.

Yes, I've heard boogie woogie music.

• mars

Yes. Here's a Doctor Ross Boogie.     https://youtu.be/bAaDEpaOOKw

Youtube thumbnail

• Goerge

Do you know that the bird is the word?